Interior Design Denver and throughout Colorado and Nationwide
LEO CUSTOM INTERIOR DESIGN PLAN
Residential Furnishings Design Fee Breakdown – for our New and Re-Construction Interior Design Services Click here
Phase 1 – Evaluation
We begin by assessing your home and individual interior design dreams and desires. We then couple these with your budget to develop a realistic understanding of your project. If you are uncertain of the required budget, I can help guide you based on historical numbers from past projects. This meeting may take 1 hour, and it is critical to gather all of the details to begin to develop a comprehensive “blueprint.” Once we have clarity, I will analyze your needs and send you my design agreement and design fee request. Our design fees start at $10,000. We will discuss the following in your one hour design analysis:
- Scope of project
- Start Date – please keep in mind that our projects are typically scheduled 1-2 months out
- Anticipated Installation Date – custom design can take 4-12 months to execute
- Architect you are working with, if applicable, and any blueprints or drawings you may have
- Construction needs and contractor selection, if applicable
- Personal design style
- Expectations from me through the design process
After we have finalized the design agreement, we will begin the process of developing your individual design canvas. I always look forward to selecting creative design ideas that result in detailed, unique and very special spaces.
Phase 2 – Design
During the design phase, we will
- Assess the space and its uses, including taking photographs and measurements
- Create a space plan (furniture layout) using any desired existing furniture and identifying missing pieces for selection
- Provide 3-5 selections, based on scope of the project, for furnishings, fabrics, trim, tile, and the like. Budget and aesthetic preferences, as determined in phase 1, will be carefully considered when making selections
- Meet with you to review and approve design recommendations
Phase 3 – Project Management
After receiving approval for the selections, we will compile a detailed proposal to show pricing for all goods presented. During this time, we will also work closely with any subcontractors, such as drapery workrooms, cabinet shops, or painters, to gather quotes and to communicate the design. This facilitation and communication with all parties involved in the project will free your time to continue with your daily activities. Once we receive an approval from you on pricing for all goods and labor, we will commence the ordering and scheduling process.
Phase 4 – Implementation
Once we have received your proposal and deposit, we will place all of your orders and schedule all subcontractors. Throughout the process, we will keep you apprised of delivery dates and the status of the project; we will also frequently visit your project to ensure that all aspects of the project are moving smoothly and any questions are answered. Once the ordered items arrive at the receiving warehouse, we will schedule a delivery and installation with you. During this time, we will work with the delivery company on the placement of the furniture and will inspect for any damages. The full-service nature of our firm ensures that your project is in very capable hands. We have a team of professionals that will not only deliver creative design but will also deliver excellence in client service. Change in the household can be disruptive and stressful for some; our goal is to make the project progress as smoothly as possible and to not only have a successful outcome but also a successful process.
We look forward to working with you.
Click here for our New and Re-Construction Interior Design Services